VILTROX Global Photo Contest 2023 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please kindly read the following contest rules and terms:
A. CONTEST RULES:
1. Entry Submission Time: April 10th, 2023 09:00:00 - June 10th, 2023 23:59:59 (*CST)
2. Entrants: photographers or photography amateurs from all over the world.
3. (Very Important!!) The submitted registration form and entries must be named according to the requirements
File Naming：Contestant Name + #Lens Model Used + <Submission Title>
Example: Jackie Chan -VILTROX 75mmF1.2 XF - <Summer 2023>
Registration Form Download： VILTROX Photo Contest 2023 Registration Form
4. Submission Method:
① Submit the Registration Form and 1-2 .JPG photo(s) for Entries with EXIF information to (Remember to name!!)
② OR send the Registration Form and Entries to email: email@example.com
5. Judging Criteria：
The jury team of this contest will give out the scores to the entries based on "Theme Expression & Presentation of the Work" (worth 40%), "Color saturation" (worth 20%), "Focus and Exposure" (worth 20%), and "Framing&Composition" (worth 20%). The final list of winners will be announced on VILTROX's official Facebook/Instagram/YouTube/Twitter platform.
B. CONTEST AWARDS& PRIZES
First Prize * 1 Winner Second Prize * 2 Winners
Third Prize * 5 Winners Finalist Prize * 5 Winners
First Prize * 1 Winner Total Value $4100+
Fujifilm XT-5 Camera * 1 + RODE NTH-100 Professional Over-Ear Headphones * 1 + TILTA Mirage Matte Box+VND * 1 + YCOnion Chocolate Montorized Slider *1 + PGYTECH OneGo Backpack+Beetle Camera Clip Bundle*1 + IFOOTAGE COBRA 2 Strike Monopod A150S II&K5 Komodo * 1 + VAXIS VFX 95MM Pearlaura1/2 1/4 1/8 Filter Kit * 1 + Lexar 2000x 128GB SDXC UHS-II Card&USB-C Dual-Slot Reader * 1 + VILTROX AF 13/1.4 XF Camera Lens * 1 + Photo Contest Commemorative Album
Second Prize * 2 Winners Total Value about $2780+
- Package One:
RODE VideoMicro * 1 + Lexar 2000x 128GB SDXC UHS-II Card&USB-C Dual-Slot Reader * 1 + YCOnion Lasagna Teleprompter * 1 + PGYTECH Tech Organizer& Mini Tech Organizer * 1 + TITLA Air Windbreaker * 1 + IFOOTAGE Tripod TA6S * 1 + VAXIS VFX VND-CPL FILTER * 1 + VILTROX AF 13/F1.4 XF/E/Z (choose one) * 1 + VILTROX AF 75/1.2 XF * 1 + VILTROX NINJA 10B Standard * 1 + VILTROX DC-550 Pro Video Monitor * 1 + Photo Contest Commemorative Album
RODE VideoMicro * 1 + Lexar 2000x 128GB SDXC UHS-II Card&USB-C Dual-Slot Reader * 1 + YCOnion Lasagna Teleprompter * 1 + PGYTECH Tech Organizer& Mini Tech Organizer * 1 + TITLA Air Windbreaker * 1 + IFOOTAGE 60ND Video Light * 1 + VAXIS VFX VND-CPL FILTER * 1 + VILTROX AF 13/F1.4 XF/E/Z (choose one) * 1 + VILTROX AF 75/1.2 XF * 1 + VILTROX Tripod VX-18 * 1 + VILTROX K21 RGB Light Tube * 2 + VILTROX DC-550 Pro Video Monitor * 1 + Photo Contest Commemorative Album
Third Prize * 5 Winners Total Value about $1100+
PGYTECH Protective Wrap * 1 + VAXIS Streak Filter Blue * 1 + Amazon Card $200 * 1 + VILTROX AF 24/35/50mm FE/Z（choose one）*1 + VILTROX Jacket * 1 + VILTROX 15C RGB LED Panel * 1 + VILTROX Adapter Ring （choose one）* 1 + Photo Contest Commemorative Album
Finalist Prize * 5 Winners Total Value about $420+
Viltrox Store Gift Card $200 * 1 + Weeylite S05 RGB LED Light Kit *1 + VILTROX T-shirt * 1 + Photo Contest Commemorative Album
C. CONTEST TERMS
1. All entries must be shot with VILTROX Lenses in order to be eligible to be shortlisted for the award. If it is found that the requirements are not met, the entry will be disqualified from the award.
2. This competition does not limit the style and subject matter; the entry should indicate the title, shooting location, time, description of the work (optional), specific model of Viltrox lens and other basic information.
3. There are no restrictions on the age and occupation of the contestants.
4. The works must be taken by the contestants themselves, with independent copyright, no restrictions on black and white or color.
5. The author can make post-production adjustments to the work that do not change the original appearance of the photos (including stacking, HDR, and stitching using the same sequence of photos), but cannot modify the content of the photos, and cannot add or subtract original images, composite images, etc.
6. The published works indicate the model of Viltrox equipment used, and retain the EXIF information of the photos. If the photos are not marked in full, the work is not eligible for the competition, and the entrants need to re-upload the work and mark it completely.
7. Contestants publish their works for the competition, that is, by default, the sponsor is allowed to carry out signed promotion and use related to the event.
8. At least one, and at most two submissions; do not add watermarks, it must be in JPG format, and the maximum size of a single photo file does not exceed 20M; all works must retain the original EXIF information, as well as the original image, if it occurs due to intellectual property rights such as copyright Disputes, unable to provide original documents to prove, the competition organizing committee has the right to cancel the qualification of the award.
9. Please upload works that contain EXIF information. If the works without EXIF information are shortlisted, the author needs to provide the original image of the work and the certificate of holding the Viltrox lens. If the original image cannot be provided, the award will be disqualified.
D. CONTEST JURY TEAM:
Roger Tan （Malaysia）
WPC best of nation 2020，China top 10 Portrait Photographer，WPPI double master，MPA (The Master Photographers Association), UK, Judge，ISPV (International Summit of Photographers &Videographers), EU, Speaker，WPPM (Wedding & Portrait Photographers Malaysia),Malaysia, Judge and Speaker，AsiaWPA (Asia Wedding Photographers Association), HongKong, Judge and Speaker，WE Europe Judge，EPA Europe Judge，WPPP Judge， etc
Christopher Frost （United Kingdom）
Christopher Frost is a landscape and wedding photographer in Wales. He runs one of the biggest YouTube channels about photography in the UK, where he has tested over 500 different camera lenses.Youtube followers 31.1W.
Han Jinyi 韩进一 （China）
Nature and landscape photographer, Fuji official cooperative photographer, CSVA Chinese starry sky photographer，
Tuchong.com senior landscape photographer. Signed contracts with Visual China,RAW.cn, Gerry Images and other platforms, and published many articles in magazines such as "China Photography" and "Friends of Photography". 2022 IPA Professional Honorable Mention, 2022 Austrian Trembeau Super Photography Tour Gold Award, 2022 Astronomy Photographer Competition First Prize, 2022 Tuworm Annual Top 100 Image Authors.
Isadora Romero （Ecuador ）
Isadora Romero is an Ecuadorian freelance visual storyteller based in Quito, Ecuador. She is interested in social, gender, and environmental issues. Her visual essays, exploring the border between art and photojournalism, seek different approaches using various narrative tools.
Romero is the co-founder of Ruda Colectiva, a collective of Latin American woman and non-binary photographers.
She was selected for the Prince Claus Fund's Cultural & Artistic Response 2022, the Magnum Foundation's Photography and Social Justice Fellowship 2021, and is the winner of the Photojournalism for Peace Prize and the Ecuadorian Culture Grant in 2017, amongst others.
Romero's works have been exhibited in different countries in the Americas and Europe. She has worked with media outlets and NGOs from around the world, and is a member of Women Photograph, Diversify Photo, and the Everyday Projects.
World Press Photo Involvement:
2023 World Press Photo Contest jury member, 2022 World Press Photo Contest winner. 2020 Joop Swart Masterclass participant
E. CONTEST SPONSORS
Special thanks to the sponsors of this photo contest!
VILTROX Global Photo Contest 2023